This school has its History since 1874 and was co-founded by the literary association “Parnassos” and the association “Byron”. Its purpose was to help the needy children with free education and to fight the illiteracy of the Syrian people. The school a few years later as today stopped being subject to a club and instead has a Administrative council consisting of 5 members who are renewed every 3 years. Appointments are always made in March. This Council was elected from the elections of March 17, 2013. It has always had the best Greek language Educators and nowadays foreign language educators too in languages such as French and Russian.